Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: Adafruit-3298
- Manufacturer product ID: 3298
One can never have enough socks, or USB ports. Add some more USB capability to your Raspberry Pi Zero with the Zero4U!
This is a 4-port USB hub for Raspberry Pi Zero, and it can be mounted back-to-back onto a Pi Zero. The 4 pogo pins on the back will connect the PP1, PP6, PP22 and PP23 testing pads on your Raspberry Pi Zero – no soldering required!
The USB hub will take power directly from your Pi Zero, so you don’t need to power the USB hub separately. However you can use the JST XH2.54 connector on board as an alternative power input port. The blue onboard LED is the power indicator, and will light up when power is connected. Each USB port uses a dedicated white LED as a transaction indicator, and a dedicated electrolytic capacitor to help stabilize the output voltage.
If you use this USB hub with other types of computers, you can use a USB cable (not included) to connect the onboard mini-USB port to the up-stream USB port.
- 4-port USB hub board x 1
- Plastic spacer x 4
- M2.5 plastic screw x 4
- M2.5 plastic nut x 4
Note: This version of Zero4U only works with the Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 (with camera connector).
- Power Mode: Bus-Power / Self-Power
- Standards: USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatibility
- Working Voltage: 5V DC
- Static Current: 1mA
- Maximum Output Current: 2A for all ports in self-power mode, 500mA for all ports in bus-power mode
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~80°C
- Humidity: 0~80%RH, non-condensing
- Product Dimensions: 65.0mm x 30.0mm x 15.0mm / 2.6" x 1.2" x 0.6"