Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: RFBEE-434MHZ
- Manufacturer product ID: RFBEE-434MHZ
This module is compatible with 434MHz RF Transceiver Module (UART)-100m in term of wireless communication. We have come out with XBee form factor which enable user to utilize SKXBee and XBee shield.
The PCB antenna pedestal ANT2 on the module has been extended out on PCB, it is convenient for user to solder the spring antenna that comes with the module. User can use external antenna of 434M frequency band through coaxial cable, the connector is still on the module, bottom of the module. User could select one of these antennas according to requirements.
With the XBee form factor, we have simplify the process to change between command and transparent mode, with a slide switch. With RFBee, insert in SKXBee, push the slide switch to "AT" and you can start sending AT command and further configure it. Push the slide switch back to "TRANS", and it act as transparent UART transceiver.
There is MCU on the module, and user must send data in UART protocol to utilize the module. In transparent transmission mode, the module act like normal receiving and sending serial port data, so it is convenient to use. The module adopts multiple serial port transparent transmission modes, and user could select them by AT command according to user's requirements. The average working current of three modes FU1, FU2 and FU3 in idle state is 80µa, 3.5mA an 22mA respectively, and the maximum working current is 100mA (in transmitting state). Not to forget, you will need 1 pair of same RFBee to get wireless communication.
*This RFBee is not compatible with 433MHz wireless UART module (1km) or RFBee 433MHz UART Wireless module
- Wireless communication frequency is 434MHz.
- Multiple types of serial port transparent transmission modes have respective features, and the mode is changed by AT command in AT mode.
- User needn't program the modules, and four modes are only responsible for receiving and sending serial port data, and are convenient to use.
- Low current consumption; the idle current is 80μA, 3.5mA or 22mA, depending on the selected mode.
- Compatible with 434MHz RF Transceiver Module (UART)-100m
- Working frequency: 434MHz
- Supply voltage: 3.3V
- Communication distance: 1 meter to 20 meters indoor
- Communication distance: up to 50 meters (line of sight) outdoor
- Serial baud rate: 1.2Kbps to 115.2Kbps （default 9.6Kbps）
- Receiving sensitivity: -112dBm to -95dBm
- Transmit power: -30dBm to 10dBm
- Interface protocol: UART/TTL
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- Dimensions: 24.5 x 32.5 x 8.5 mm