Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DFR-0165
- Manufacturer product ID: DFR0165
Say goodbye to messy cables and clueless plugging/unplugging! This Mega Sensor Shield V2.4 is a powerful expansion shield for Arduino Mega. It is large enough to carry up to 3 Xbee slots, 1 microSD slot and shield headers for most Arduino shields on the market. Besides, we also added a prototyping area for convenience and adaptability for customized projects. The breakouts for Digital pins are 14 to 53, Analog pins 6 to 15 and PWM pins 2 to 9. This shield can really be a major communications hub or "Mothership" for your projects.
Each Xbee socket is connected to a different pin. Xbee socket 1 is connected to the main Serial port. While Xbee socket 2 to Serial1 () and Xbee socket 3 to Serial2 () on Arduino IDE.
The board has an integrated voltage regulator for 3.3v, a convenient reset push button topside and the standard on board LED that you can use for testing or debugging.
An external power connector for servos, as in other products of this family. If you need to power a large array of servos, use the screw terminals to connect your power supply and just drive it directly from your Mega.
The microSD will be great if you are planning on doing sensor monitoring for research and data gathering for your algorithms, increase your automatic systems performance with accumulated data.
- Compatible with most Arduino shields
- Compatible with Arduino Mega boards / DFRobot megaADK / Arduino megaADK
- Extended TTL connection pins for four Serial ports
- DIP prototyping area makes it easy to add more modules or electronic components
- 3 Xbee slots
- 1 microSD slot
- Power switch between Arduino Mega or external
- Size: 125 x 57 mm
- Mega Sensor Shield V2.4 (Compatible with Arduino Mega) x1