Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DFR-TEL0089
This is a GPRS/GSM Arduino expansion board developed by DFRobot. The capabilities of GPRS, DTMF, TTS speech all in one shield, operating frequency is EGSM 900MHz/DCS 1800MHz and GSM850 MHz/PCS 1900MHz.
It also supports UCS2 encoding data and text data format directly which makes your robot could do TTS voice broadcast at any time. It supports DTMF, once the DTMF feature was enabled, press the keys during a call can be converted into character, and can be used for remote control.
It is controlled by AT commands, you can launch its functions directly through computer serial port or Arduino board. The module was embedded with SIMCom's SIM800H chip with good stability.
More updated feature could be refered to the description of the SIM800H chip. Meanwhile we also show some application of the SIM800H library, it can help you to get familiar with this shield in a easier way.
Operating voltage: 6 - 12V
- Low power consumption mode: the current is 0.7mA ( sleep mode )
- Normal consumption mode: (100mA@7V - GSM mode)
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 1~12
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Standard GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control method: AT command control
- USB/Arduino switch
- Self-adapting serial baud rate
- Support real time clock (RTC)
- Support TTS and broadcast
- Support DTMF
- LED indicator shows power supply status, network status and operating mode
- Size: 81*53mm(3.19*2.09")
- Product Wiki
- SIM800H GPRS Shield Schematic
- SIM800H Hardware Library
- SIM800H Arduino Library
- sting2UCS2 conversion tool
- AT Commend Instruction
- SIM800H English Documents
- SIM800H TCP/IP Application Document