Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: DFR-TEL0092
Wifi Bee-ESP8266 is a Serial-to-WIFI module using XBEE design in a compact size, compatible with XBEE slot, applicable to a variety of 3.3V single-chip system. It can be used for Arduino, wireless data transfer, remote control. On-board switch can be used to easily select the Startup module or Upgrade firmware.
ESP8266 has a powerful on-chip processing and storage capacity, built-in 32-bit processor, built-in Lwip protocol stack. Support AP+STA mode co-exist. And you could configure various parameters via AT commands.
Note: Since the STA mode which support the Server mode is not stable, we are working on that you could refer to the ESP8266 manual book to try.
Note: In order to configure this module, you will need an adapter or Xbee shield that lets you communicate with the module, before you can plug it and use on other modules. Compatible device: Xbee USB adapter (FTDI)
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P),soft-AP
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack
- Built-in low-power 32-bit CPU: can work as an application processor
- Support WPA WPA2/WPA2-PSK encryption
- Support UART interface
- Support for TTL serial port to wireless application
- Working voltage: 3.3V power <240Ma
- Wireless standard: IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Product wiki
- ESP8266 Arduino library
- AT Commend Instruction
- ESP8266 Firmware and Tools
- Official Forum
Wifi Bee-ESP8266 x1