Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: DFR-SEN0104
This is a cool touch sensor from DFRobot. You can hook it up to the IO Expansion shield (for arduino) directly. It includes a metallic tape with a sticky side. This make it possible for you to place your sensors anywhere you want. So, if you get sick of the typical push buttons, try this invisible button for your projects! This touch sensor works on a variety of surfaces; Metal, glass, plastic, rubber. It does not work on cardboard or wood.
NOTE:This sensor requires some basic soldering.
- Power supply: 3.3-5v
- Dimension: 15 * 10 mm/0.6 * 0.39 inches
- Pin definition:
- Digital output(Green wire)
- Power(Red wire)
- GND(Black wire)
- ITA-Touch module with Digital sensor cable x1
- 3x3cm copper with the sticky part x1
- 15cm wire x1