Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DFR0578
Gravity: I/O Expansion Shield for OpenMV Cam M7 is an expansion shield specially designed for the OpenMV Cam M7. It is compatible with various sensors and electronic modules of Gravity series, plug and play, no soldering required. It not only helps you avoid the complex wiring , welding and other operations, but also helps you quickly complete wiring and get started with the sensors or electronic modules, to build prototypes faster.
This expansion shield is equipped with a 5V USB external power supply port and a 3.3V/VIN power switch, which makes the expansion shield able to drive high current components such as motors and servos. There are 9 sets of digital ports, 1 set of analog port, 1 set of serial port and 2 sets of I2C ports on the expansion shield. Additional, there is an onboard 3.3V LDO, which meets the power demand of multiple modules at the same time.
- The USB port of the expansion shield is only used for power supply, so it cannot be used for programming or debugging. The continuous current of the USB port is recommended to be controlled within 1A.
- When put the expansion shield on the OpenMV motherboard, please pay attention to the direction. The USB port of the expansion shield should be on the same side as the USB port of the OpenMV motherboard.
- Because OpenMV motherboard works at 3.3V, limited by the voltage, it does not support 5V analog input. All signal pins are 0~3.3V.
- If you need to drive high current components such as servos and motors, please connect them to P7~P9 ports, then connect the external power supply, and turn the power switch to VIN side. Otherwise, the OpenMV motherboard may be damaged due to high current.
- The power supply of P7,P8,P9 port can be selected 3.3V or VIN by the power switch. The power supply voltage of the remaining ports are all 3.3V.
- Onboard 5V external power port and 3.3V/VIN power switch, which makes the expansion shield able to drive high current components such as motors and servos
- Color-coded Gravity connector, compatible with various sensors or modules of Gravity series, plug and play, no soldering required
- 9 sets of digital ports, 1 set of analog port, 1 set of serial port, 2 sets of I2C ports
- External Power Supply Voltage (onboard USB port): 5.0±0.1V
- External Power Input Current (onboard USB port): <1A
- Connector: Gravity series standard connector
- Ports: 9 sets of digital ports, 1 set of analog port, 1 set of serial port, 2 sets of I2C ports
- Interface Signal Level: High Level 3.3V, Low Level 0V
- Analog Input Range: 0~3.3V
- Onboard LDO Output Voltage: 3.3V
- Onboard LDO Output Current: <500mA
- Board Size: 35.6mm*24.8mm
- Gravity: I/O Expansion Shield for OpenMV Cam M7 x1