Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: DFR-ROB0148-EN
- Manufacturer product ID: ROB0148-EN
Remind: micro:bit board and batteries are not included.
I am Maqueen
Hello, my name is Maqueen, is a graphical programming robot for STEM education, which inherits playability and simple operation of micro:bit. The Mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphic programming in entertaining, nurturing children's interest in science and logical thinking.
Suggest Age: 8 +
What are the features of Maqueen?
- Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and python later.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. ... full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
Maqueen is accessible to Mind+ Programming platform now. Mind+ is a Scratch3.0-based graphical programming platform from DFRobot, supporting python, Arduino and other programming platforms. At present, Mind+ has been applied to all kinds of sensors, modules and related educational products.
Best DIY Robot kit for beginners - Micro:Bit
DFRobot micro Maqueen Motor and Line Sensor
Amazing! DIY Robot kit Maqueen V2.0 - BBC Micro:Bit
Amazing DIY Robot Kit
Line follower robot - Micro: bit robot project - How to make a Snake Robot
Maqueen micro:bit Educational Programming Robot Platform
Playing with the BBC Micro:Bit robot
DIY Cheap Education Robot with 20USD
Plataforma Robot de Programación Educativa | Maqueen micro bit
Mini Educational Robot--Maqueen
A mini robot designed for the STEM education
Get started in a minute, free from complex installation
Less assembly, more fun.
Set Maqueen on the run in a few steps.
Enjoy playing and hacking.
Maqueen is a perfect toy for kids to start learning robotics. They could almost set Maqueen to do anything by converting their thoughts into programs. Moreover, to add even more possibilities to Maqueen, we have added more sensors that support sound, light, object, or even wireless signal interaction.
- Obstacle Avoidance
- IR Remote Control
- 4 Programmable RGB Lights
- 2-way IR Line-tracking
- 2-way LED Indicator
- Wireless Remote Control Pad
- Edge Connectors and IIC Expansions
- Power Supply?3.5V-5V DC (3 AAA batteries or 3.7V lithium battery)
- Infrared Line-tracker (Digital input) ×2
- IR Receiver (NEC encode) ×1
- On-board LED Light (Digital output) ×2
- On-board RGB programmable Light ×4
- SR04, SR04P Ultrasonic 4-pin connector (5V) ×1
- IIC Interface (3.3V)×1
- N20 Metal Gear Motor ×2
- Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:150
- Maximum Rotation Ratio: 133 rpm
- Motor Drive Mode: PWM Motor Drive
- Bracket and Protective Cover Extension M3 Screw Hole ×6
- Programming Tool?MakeCode online editor
- Mind+(Based on Scratch 3.0)
- Dimension: Width 81mm× long 85mm× height 44mm
Car Body (motor and supporting wheels are installed) *1
- HC-SR04 ultrasonic ranging sensor *1
- Wheel *2
- 3 AAA Batteries Box *1
- Double-side Adhesive Tape *1