Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DFR-SEN0203
- Manufacturer product ID: SEN0203
This heart rate monitor sensor is a pulse sensor which is developed based on PPG techniques. This is a simple and low-cost optical technique that can be used to detect blood volume changing in the microvascular bed of tissues. It is relatively easy to detect the pulsatile component of the cardiac cycle according to this theory.
A Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play to ease the barrier of usage. The IO sensor shield is the best option to connect this heart rate sensor with your Arduino or other microcontrollers. Besides, this sensor can also be compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie by means of 3.3V Input Voltage.
IoT Based Heart Rate Monitoring System is a very basic project on sending the pulse rate to Blynk Application and monitoring it from anywhere.
1. This product is NOT a professional medical device and should not be used to diagnose or treat medical conditions.
2. This sensor is designed to work when the user is not moving. If used while moving it will give inaccurate results.
- Input Voltage (Vin): 3.3 - 6V (5V recommended)
- Output Voltage: 0 - Vin (Analog), 0/ Vin (Digital)
- Operating current: <10mA
- Dimension: 28 x 24(mm), 1.102" x 0.945"(in)
- Interface Type: PH2.0-3P
- Heart Rate Monitor Sensor For Arduino x1
- Wrist belt x1
- PH2.0-3P cable x1