Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: DG-6003-410-011
USB programming cable for all Xilinx® devices
The XUP-USB programming cable is compatible with Xilinx's Platform Cable USB. It can directly program Xilinx FPGAs, CPLDs, and programming ROMs, and indirectly program SPI and parallel Flash ROMs with system voltages ranging from 1.5V to 5V. The cable is compatible with full-speed and high-speed USB ports, and is directly accessed from ISE®, ChipScope™, EDK, and other Xilinx CAD tools.
For more information, please see the Platform Cable USB datasheet, available here.
- Xilinx iMPACT software is required for programming and configuration.
- This cable is not needed for Digilent FPGA boards as our boards are designed with this functionality natively.
- Micro USB
- Xilinx 14-pin JTAG connector
- Compatible with Xilinx Platform Cable USB
- Supports 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V and 1.5V systems
- Compatible with Full-Speed and Hi-Speed USB ports
- Works with ChipScope, EDK, and System Generator
- Indirectly programs SPI and Parallel FLASH memory devices
- Ships with the XUP Fly Wire Assembly