Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DG-410-212
The Pmod USBUART provides a USB to UART cross-conversion through the FTDI FT232R. Users may send data in either direction on the Pmod and receive the converted data in the appropriate format.
There are two UART signal pin assignment conventions in use on Digilent products. This product uses the new signal assignment convention. Connecting a product using the new convention with one using the old convention requires the use of a UART Crossover Cable (not included). Click here for a more detailed explanation.
USB to serial UART interface
- Micro USB connector
- Option to power the system board through the FTDI chip
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with UART interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 4
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
For all other material: