Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DG-6002-592-000
- Manufacturer product ID: 6002-592-000
NI Multisim is an analog, digital, and power circuits teaching environment, enabling student exploration of electronic behavior through pedagogical features built upon industry-standard SPICE simulation. With intuitive and interactive learning features, student understand foundational electronics topics and can then transition to circuit design and layout with the NI Ultiboard printed circuit board development environment.
NI Circuit Design Suite 14.0 For Windows XP or newer.
The NI Circuit Design Suite combines NI Multisim and NI Ultiboard into a single integrated bundle for all student learning and design needs. This analog, digital and power circuit learning platform includes a powerful suite of virtual instruments and analyses to view simulated measurements on the PC desktop. The NI Ultiboard software allows students to design a printed circuit board, view it in 3D and prepare for fabrication.
1) Easy-to-learn part placement and modeless wiring make it simple for students to be able to draw a circuit diagram instantly ready for simulation.
Intuitive Schematic Capture Environment
2) Multisim and Ultiboard includes models and devices from leading semiconductor manufacturers including Analog Devices, Infineon, NXP, Microchip and many more
Library of 14,000+ Devices
3) Students can learn theory better with interactive potentiometers, rated devices, realistic resistors and 3D integrated circuits.
Interactive Components and 3D Devices
4) Simulated measurements can be easily viewed and analyzed with virtual oscilloscopes, function generators, bode analyzer, ammeter, current probe etc…
20+ Measurement Instruments
5) Multisim is built upon powerful SPICE technology and offers a comprehensive suite of analyses including transient, AC, Fourier, temperature etc.
Industry Standard SPICE Analyses
6) Full integration to NI Ultiboard means Multisim schematics can be converted into printed circuit board diagrams with complete layout and routing capabilities
Printed Circuit Board Development
7) Multisim digital logic diagrams can be exported into a raw VHDL format to program Digilent platforms such as Basys and Nexys.
Teach Digital Logic with Digilent FPGA Boards