Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: CH-10734
- Manufacturer product ID: 10734
Weighing scales (or weigh scales or scales) are devices to measure weight or calculate mass. Spring balances or spring scales measure weight (force) by balancing the force due to gravity against the force on a spring, whereas a balance or pair of scales using a balance beam compares masses by balancing the weight due to the mass of an object against the weight of a known mass or masses.
This body scale uses a BLE connection to sync your weight, BMI, and body fat readings with your personal health dashboard. The parameters you can measure with this device are: weight, bone mass, body fat, muscle mass, body water, visceral fat, Basal Metabolic Rate and Body Mass Index.
Max Capacity : 150kg/330lb
Display Readability : 0.1kg/0.2lb
Weighing Units : kg. lb. st
Platform : Tempered Glass + 18/8 SS
The sensor works with internal batteries.
Note: The PRO version of this sensor enhances the previous version of eHealth v2. Now all the sensors come with CE marks and offer higher accuracy and robustness
You can use it with :
- MySignals HW (eHealth Medical Development Shield for Arduino)
- MySignals SW (eHealth Medical Development Platform)
Or buy :
- MySignals HW Complete Kit (eHealth Medical Development Platform for Arduino)
- MySignals HW BLE Complete Kit (eHealth Medical Development Platform for Arduino)
- MySignals SW Complete Kit (eHealth Medical Development Platform)
- MySignals SW BLE Complete Kit (eHealth Medical Development Platform)