Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: CH-9468-P
- Manufacturer product ID: 9468-P
The Non-contact surface temperature measurement sensor probe is able to measure the electromagnetic radiation that every object with a temperature above absolute zero emits, which is used to calculate surface temperature from a distance. Thanks to this, the temperature of the object surface is not altered in any way when measuring it.
- Operating environment: -45 to 80 ºC
- Operation humidity: 0 ~ 100% RH (non-condesing)
- Calibration uncertainty (-20 to 65 ºC), when target and detector temperature are within 20 ºC: 0.2 ºC
- Calibration uncertainty (-40 to 80 ºC), when target and detector temperature are different by more than 20 ºC: 0.5 ºC
- Measurement repeatability: less than 0.05 ºC
- Stability (Long-term drift): less than 2 % change in slope per year when germanium filter is maintained in a clean condition.
- Field of view: 22º half angle
- Spectral range: 8 to 14 µm; atmospheric window
- Dimensions: 23 mm diameter; 60 mm length
- Cable: 5 m