Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: CH-SIMFONY-LORAWAN
This kit enables detection of free parking spots. It is designed to be placed on-road (surface installation) in parking spaces and to detect the arrival and departure of vehicles with a three axis electromagnetic field sensor.
It includes a Base Station LoRaWAN Multitech with a Data SIM Card.
Available versions for Europe (863 - 870 MHz), US / Canada (902 - 928 MHz), Australia (915 - 928 MHz) and India (865 - 867 MHz)
Note: See countries in Cloud Solution section for connectivity info.
The LoRaWAN Smart Parking Kit is a great tool for testing and designing smart parking project as it benefits from the Simfony’s clould platform flexibility, openness and customization features. Using the application builder, data received from the sensor can be pushed to external system or made available to mobile applications. Using the native reporting engine, maps with the free/occupied parking slots can be built and published in real time. Historical data can also be retrieved to determine usage patterns and provide meaningful insights.
Simfony’s IoT Platform is focused on providing the core set of tools that enables the rapid rollout of any IoT project or service. Companies can use our service to easily and rapidly design, prototype and deploy IoT projects that match their exact needs and requirements, rather than looking for an off the shelf product that fits best. The following services are offered on a pick and choose basis:
- LoRaWAN as a service
- Global mobile data connectivity
- IoT VPN
- SIM management and control
- Node Red based visual service execution designer
- Data storage
- Custom reporting and visualization of structureless data
- Extensive API exposing all of these capabilities for enterprise integration.
|Multitech LoRaWAN BS, 4G, AEP||1|
|SIM card - SimfonyMobile||1|
|Smart Parking Node Europe version||10|
|Smart Parking USB Programmer||1|
|Smart Parking Installation Key||1|
|Magnet for contactless reset||1|
|Technical consultancy (2 hours)|
Plug & Sense! Smart Parking Documentation
Smart Parking allows to detect available parking spots by placing the node on the pavement. It works with a magnetic sensor which detects when a vehicle is present or not.
- Magnetic field sensor (3 axis)
- LoRaWAN / Sigfox (double radio)
- Small and weatherproof enclosure
- On-road, surface installation
- Out-of-the-box operation (no programming needed)
- Remote Manager
- Extended battery lifetime
Multitech Gateway Documentacion
Multiprotocol Base Station for LoRaWAN networks
- 4G and Ethernet (POE)
- Waterproof and robust: IP-67 certified
- Kit for secure outdoors installation
- Easy configuration
- European and Americas versions
- Fully certified (CE/FCC/IC)