Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MIKROE-2026
- Manufacturer product ID: MIKROE-2026
Compact, wearable cool form factor Style and usability of a high-end consumer device in a dev kit. Efficiency and low power consumption. Powered by Kinetis K64 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 MCU. Features several advanced NXP sensors. Equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy. Works with compatible iOS/Android apps. Connects to the cloud.
Hexiwear is funded on Kickstarter, reaching 250% of intended goal.
Hexiwear has several preloaded applications that let you use it out of the box – but it will become your own only when you create new firmware. Bring forth your own ideas and discover Hexiwear’s full potential! Over The Air Programming let’s you upload a HEX file directly from the smartphone app. Alternatively, the docking station has an onboard programmer – all you need is a USB cable.
Core functionality can be enhanced with hundreds of sensors and transceivers through click boards.
Connect with devices nearby or cloud servers far away
Kinetis Design Studio source files and complete hardware layouts and schematics freely available (Kinetis Design Studio, Kinetis SDK).
Packed with sensors to quantify yourself and the world around you.
By partnering with NXP, one of the leading producers of microcontrollers and sensors, we were able to create a top performing product at a low overall cost.
- MCU: NXP Kinetis K64x MCU (ARM® Cortex®-M4, 120 MHz, 1M Flash, 256K SRAM)
- BLE: NXP Kinetis KW4x (ARM® Cortex®-M0+, Bluetooth Low Energy & 802.15.4 Wireless MCU)
- 3D Accelerometer and 3D Magnetometer: NXP FXOS8700CQ
- 3-Axis Digital Gyroscope: NXP FXAS21002
- Absolute Digital Pressure sensor: NXP MPL3115A2R1
- 600 mA Single-cell Li-Ion/Li-Polymer Battery Charger: NXP MC34671
- Light-to-digital converter, Digital humidity and temperature sensor, Heart-rate sensor
- 1.1” full color OLED display
- Haptic feedback engine
- 190 mAh 2C Li-Po battery
- Capacitive touch interface
- RGB LED
- See full Documentation
|Displays||Full color OLED display|
|MCU||NXP Kinetis K64x MCU (ARM® Cortex®-M4)|
|MCU speed||120 MHz|
|MCU Memory||1MB of Flash, 256KB of SRAM|