Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: MIKROE-2014
This product has been discontinued by manufacturer.
mikroLab for AVR L is the go-to development solution for 64 and 100 pin AVR microcontrollers. The kit carries a BIGAVR6 board, a mikroC for AVR compiler license, an assortment of accessories, as well as a free license for Visual GLCD (valued at $99).
AVR was invented by two Norwegian students, Alf-Egil Bogen and Vegard Wollan. Their intention was to create an architecture that could efficiently execute programs written in C. Atmel acquired the IP and hired the students, introducing first AVR MCUs in 1997 to a great success. By 2003, they already shipped 500 million units. Today it’s a well known and widely spread architecture, whose popularity is in no small measure boosted by the existence of Arduino.
To maximise the development potential of high pin-count AVR MCUs, however, you’ll want a development environment with vast connectivity options, and a complementing compiler that includes more than 100 function libraries. That’s exactly what you get with mikroLab for AVR L.
- BIGAVR6 development board
- mikroC, mikroBasic or mikroPascal for AVR(installation on USB flash + license activation card)
- FREE BONUS: Visual GLCD (installation on USB flash + license activation card)
- EasyPROTO board
- SmartPROTO board
- EasyTEST board
- Proto click
- Graphic LCD 128x64 with TouchPanel
- Plastic Pen for TouchPanel
- DS1820 Temperature Sensor
- Wire Jumpers Female to Female (15cm length, 10pcs)
- Wire Jumpers Male to Male (15cm length, 10pcs)
- Wire Jumpers Female to Male (15cm length, 10pcs)