Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: Pololu-2678
- Manufacturer product ID: 2678
These lightweight brackets are made from 0.8mm-thick aluminum and are specifically designed to work with Sharp’s analog GP2Y0A02, GP2Y0A21, and GP2Y0A41 distance sensors. Three versions are available: compact perpendicular and parallel versions, and a slightly larger but more versatile multi-option version that allows for mounting the sensor in either orientation along with greater flexibility in sensor placement relative to the mounting surface.
| || || |
Family of brackets for Sharp GP2Y0A02, GP2Y0A21, and GP2Y0A41 Distance Sensors.
The brackets are strong enough to hold their default 90° bend, but they can be bent by hand to different angles if the application calls for it.
Example of the Bracket for Sharp GP2Y0A02, GP2Y0A21, and GP2Y0A41 Distance Sensor – Perpendicular bent to a different angle.
The brackets are sold in pairs, and four M3×5mm screws and nuts are included (two for each bracket) for securing the sensors to the brackets. The other side of each bracket has mounting options intended for use with #4 or M3 screws.
Please note that the brackets might ship with a protective blue film that can be optionally be peeled off:
Details for item #2678
This compact version of the bracket allows for the sensor to be mounted in a low-profile parallel orientation.
The following diagram shows the dimensions for the parallel bracket and is also available as a downloadable PDF (73k pdf).
Dimension diagram of Bracket for Sharp GP2Y0A02, GP2Y0A21, and GP2Y0A41 Distance Sensors – Parallel. Units are mm over [inches].
- For a single bracket only (no screws or nuts).
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Dimension diagram of Bracket for Sharp GP2Y0A02, GP2Y0A21, and GP2Y0A41 Distance Sensors – Perpendicular (71k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of Bracket for Sharp GP2Y0A02, GP2Y0A21, and GP2Y0A41 Distance Sensors – Parallel (73k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of Bracket for Sharp GP2Y0A02, GP2Y0A21, and GP2Y0A41 Distance Sensors – Multi-Option (74k pdf)
- 3D models of Brackets for Sharp Distance Sensors (734k zip)
- Further products by Pololu Electronics