Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: Seeed-113030009
- Manufacturer product ID: 113030009
Hook your Arduino up to GSM/GPRS cell phone network with GPRS shield! You can use your Arduino/Seeeduino or other main boards to dial a phone number or send a text to your friend via easy to use AT commands now.
GPRS Shield features a quad-band low power consumption GSM/GPRS module SIM900 as well as a compact PCB antenna.Meanwhile, improvements on interfaces and basic circuit have been taken to make it more concise and reliable.
And there’re two choices for you to communicate GPRS shield with the main board -- UART or SoftwareSerial.
The difference between this version and the previous version is, changing the arduino socket to the latest Arduino Uno standard. Except this, all the features are same with the previous version.
Compatible with standard Arduino and Arduino Mega
Selectable interface between hardware serial port and software serial port
Quad band support: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Support TCP/UDP protocols
Full control via AT commands set: Standard - GSM 07.07 & 07.05 and Enhanced - SIMCOM AT Commands
2-in-1 headset jack
Convenient external SIM card holder
Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Compatible: Arduino UNO/Seeeduino directly; other main board via jumpers;
- Selectable interface:UART, Software serial;
- Quad band support: 850/900/1800/1900MHz;
- Communication support: Standard - GSM 07.07 & 07.05 and Enhanced - SIMCOM AT Commands;
- Operation temperature:-40°C to +85 °C;
- Protocol support: 0710 MUX protocol, embedded TCP/UDP protocol, FTP/HTTP, FOTA, MMS, embedded AT;
- Certification of SIM900: CE, IC, FCC, ROHS, PTCRB, GCF, ICASA, REACH, AT&T
- Dimensions: 68.58 * 53.34mm;
- Power supply: 5v via 5V pin, 6.5~12v via VIN pin;
|Dimensions||100mm x 65mm x 30mm|
GPRS Shield V3.0
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- GPRS Shield v3.0 Schematic and PCB in eagle format
- GPRS Shield v3.0 Schematic in PDF format
- GPRS Shield v3.0 PCB in PDF format
- GPRS_Shield library on gitHub - based on Suli
- GPRS_SIM900 library on gitHub - Non Suli
- AT Commands v1.11
- SIM900 Hardware Design
- SIM900 Datasheeet
- SIM900 firmware and tool(firmware:1137B08SIM900M64_ST)
- SIM900 firmware and tool(firmware:1137B13SIM900M64_ST)
- Further products by Seeed Studio