Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: MGSL10046
This product includes necessary components for connecting your Raspberry Pi to the 3G/4G-LTE... more
Product information "Raspberry Pi 4G/LTE Shield Kit"
This product includes necessary components for connecting your Raspberry Pi to the 3G/4G-LTE network easily. Fully compatible with brand new Raspberry Pi 4 as well.
- 3G/4G/LTE Base Shield V2
- EC25 (Suitable module in your region)
- 2 x LTE Full Band PCB Antenna – u.FL Plug – 100mm
- 90-degree Right Angle Micro USB Cable
- Long Header: If you plan to attach another Raspberry Pi HAT or add-on board on top of the Base Shield, you will definitely need this variation. Also, using GPIOs with jumper cables is possible with these male headers.
- Short Header: Are you going to use Base Shield only, will not add another Raspberry Pi HAT or shield on top of it? Or you’ve already attached a board with a long header on Raspberry Pi and you’re planning to plug the Base Shield on top? This header option is suitable for you.
- Without Header: If just the plugging Base Shield via micro USB cable to Raspberry Pi is enough for you, or you’ve already attached a bulky shield on Pi, doesn’t need UART communication, this slim, headerless shield works greatly. For knowing what you missing without headers, take a look at the Pinout Diagram of the shield, these pins will be unconnected.
- Make a PPP internet connection with 3G, 4G/LTE Shields on Raspberry Pi
- Using Sixfab 3G or 4G Raspberry Pi shield as a Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Raspberry Pi Youtube/Facebook Live Video Streamer with Sixfab 3G/LTE Shields
- Raspberry Pi Twitter Bot with Sixfab GPRS/3G/LTE Shield
- Raspberry Pi Security System with Sixfab 3G/LTE Shields
- GPS Tracker with 3G, 4G/LTE shield
Related links to "Raspberry Pi 4G/LTE Shield Kit"