Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: LAUNCHXL-TMS57004
- Manufacturer product ID: LAUNCHXL-TMS57004
The Hercules™ TMS570LS04 LaunchPad™ Development Kit is an inexpensive evaluation platform designed to help users evaluate and get started on development with Hercules microcontroller platform. The LaunchPad Development Kit is based on the IEC 61508 SIL 3 and ISO 26262 ASIL D certified TMS570LS0432, which is a dual core lock-step ARM® Cortex®-R4 based MCU with features like 12-bit ADC, N2HET with programmable timer pins, eQEP, MibSPI and serial communication interfaces. Hercules TMS570 MCUs can help reduce the development effort of IEC 61508 and ISO 26262 functional safety applications.
The LaunchPad comes pre-programmed with Hercules Safety MCU Demo enabling users to easily learn about the key safety, data acquisition and control features of the Hercules MCU platform.
The LauchPad features on-board emulation for programming and debugging, on-board buttons, LEDs and ambient light sensor & the standard 40 pin BoosterPack-compatible expansion header to support a wide range of plug-in modules for added functionality such as displays & more.
- USB powered
- On board USB XDS100v2 JTAG debug
- On board SCI to PC serial communication
- Two LEDs
- Reset switches
- Ambient light sensor
- 40 pin BoosterPack XL Header
- Footprint for an expansion header (not populated) to bring out all MCU Pins
- External high-speed emulation via 14-pin TI-JTAG header (not populated)
- TMS570LS0432 LaunchPad Evaluation board
- USB micro cable
- Quick Start Guide