Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: TR-KIT-RK-REACTOR-BB
The PhantomX Reactor Robot Arm is the first in Interbotix Labs' offering of Arbotix based research grade robotic arms.The Reactor Arm was designed with reach and agility in mind, but it still boasts considerable strength for an arm of its size. The PhantomX Reactor Robot Arm was designed with entry-level research and university use in mind, providing one of the highest featured arms on the market today while not breaking one's budget. More details available in the assembly guide.
|Product Features: |
Dynamixels support up to 300 degrees of motion, which results in an extraordinary range of motion and reach on the PhantomX Reactor. Temperature monitoring, positional feedback, as well as voltage levels, load, and compliance settings are user accessible as well.
A rugged Metal frame design and 14cm diameter ball bearing rotational base ensures maximum rigidity and accuracy. Optional wrist rotate allows for up to 5 degrees of freedom, along with a custom designed parallel gripper for high precision and maximum gripping strength.
The Reactor Robot Arm has up to a 43cm horizontal reach and 55cm of vertical reach. At a 10cm reach it can lift up to 600g, and at 30cm up to 200g. The gripper itself has a rated holding strength of up to 500g, while the wrist itself can lift up to 250g horizontally. (150g if using wrist rotate).
The onboard Arbotix Robocontroller can be programmed using the Arduino IDE or custom firmware, providing 8 digital and analog IOs, Xbee wireless or USB connectivity, and a powerful ATMega644p capable of handling Inverse Kinematics code onboard.
- ATMega644p Microprocessor
- 8 Analog & 8 Digital IOs
- Physical, Xbee Wireless, & USB/TTL Serial control options
- Arduino IDE compatible
- Custom firmware capable
- ROS Ready
- DYNAMIXEL ID Guide
- Arm Assembly Guide
- Build Check / Test Program
- XBee Configuration Optional
- ArbotiX Commander Setup Optional
- LiPo Battery Guide Optional
- Arm Link Sequence Playback
- Wireless Handheld Control for the PhantomX Reactor Robot Arm
- DYNAPose - DYNAMIXEL/ArbotiX Pose Tool
- Untethered Pose Playback with DYNAMIXEL/ArbotiX
- Arm Link Overview
- Virtual Commander - Generic Software Robot Control