Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: UniPi-2016029
- Manufacturer product ID: 2016029
The PRO1 series is a range of 1 module, single phase Smart Energy Meters consisting of 4 different types, each with their specific characteristics. They have an exceptional combination of a high accuracy class (1/B) and a broad temperature range from -25°C to +45°C. Another unique feature is the Imax of 45A.
This PRO1 model supports Modbus. It can communicate and be programmed via an infra-red input. The different communication modes have over 40 variables like kWh, active and reactive energy, forward and reverse energy as well as Cos phi.
The PRO1 smart energy meter is equipped with a re-settable day counter and the total energy usage can be calculated via 5 different modes.
Basic technical specification
- Case: fireproof polycarbonate plastic
- Nominal voltage: 230V AC
- Operational voltage: 195-253V AC
- Insulation capability
- AC voltage withstand: 4kV for 60 seconds
- Impulse voltage withstand: 6KV – 1,2μS waveform
- Basic current (Ib): 5A
- Maximum rated current (Imax): 45A
- Overcurrent withstand: 30 Imax po dobu 0,01 s
- Operational frequency range: 50 Hz +-10%
Full technical documentation and instruction manual are accessible in the product folder. Alternatively, you can visit the manufacturer's webpage