Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MGSL-MG996R
MG996R is an upgraded version of MG995 servo. The new PCB and IC control system which makes it far more accurate. Its internal gearing and motor are also upgraded to improve dead bandwidth and centering. It is a great choice for 1/10 buggy and airplane helicopter, RC-cars from 10 to 6-th scale truggy and monster and many RC model.
- Compliant with most standard receiver connector: Futaba, Hitec, Sanwa, GWS etc...
- Great for truck, Boat, Racing Car, Helicopter and Airplane.
- It now has a redesigned PCB and IC control system which makes it far more accurate. Its internal gearing and motor are also upgraded to improve dead bandwidth and centering.
- This servo is far more accurate, and safe to use in aircraft which require precise servo movements and perfect centering.
- Power Supply: Through External Adapter.
- Stable and Shock Proof.- Metal Gear - Double Ball Bearing - Connector Wire Length 300mm
- Dimension: 40.7×19.7×42.9mm
- Stall torque: 9.4kg/cm (4.8v); 11kg/cm (6.0v)
- Operating speed: 0.19sec/60degree (4.8v); 0.15sec/60degree (6.0v)
- Operating voltage: 4.8~ 6.6v
- Gear Type: Metal gear
- Temperature range: 0- 55deg
- Servo Plug: JR (Fits JR and Futaba)
- Dead band width: 1us
- Servo wire length: 32cm
- Current draw at idle 10mA
- No load operating current draw 170mA
- Stall current draw 1400mA
PRODUCT CONFIGURE TABLE