Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: MIKROE-2005
- Manufacturer product ID: MIKROE-2005
mikroLab for PIC is the essential toolkit for 8-bit PIC development for low pin-count chips. EasyPIC v7 – perhaps MikroElektronika’s most famous board – supports more than 380 PIC MCUs.
Choose the language that suits you:
mikroC is the most popular choice, and you'll be able to find a lot of free code and tutorials – as well as freelance opportunities — that use or ask for mikroC.
mikroBasic is the best choice for beginners because of the simple syntax and clear code.
mikroPascal encapsulates strong data types, very nice syntax, and has probably the best balance between simplicity and control.
You also get additional accessories, and to top it all off — a license for Visual GLCD for free (valued at $99).
Low-pin count 8-bit PIC microcontrollers are the entry point for a huge number of embedded developers. It’s a widespread architecture that has been around for decades, and is still developed by Microchip, with new chips being designed to address today’s IoT and low power applications.
Replacing something as ubiquitous is next to impossible, so PIC expertise will continue to be in high demand. mikroLab for PIC will make you into an efficient and productive PIC developer.
- EasyPIC v7 development board
- mikroC or mikroBasic or mikroPascal for PIC (installation on USB flash + license activation card)
- FREE BONUS:Visual GLCD (installation on USB flash + license activation card)
- EasyPROTO board
- SmartPROTO board
- EasyTEST board
- Proto click
- Character LCD 2x16 with blue backlight
- Graphic LCD 128x64 with TouchPanel
- Plastic Pen for TouchPanel
- DS1820 Temperature Sensor
- Wire Jumpers Female to Female (15cm length, 10pcs)
- Wire Jumpers Male to Male (15cm length, 10pcs)
- Wire Jumpers Female to Male (15cm length, 10pcs)