Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: MGSL10127
The UMA-8 v2 is a high-performance yet low cost multichannel USB microphone array built around XMOS Vocal fusion series (XVF3000) with improved adaptive beamformer, full duplex AEC and barge-in, noise suppression, AGC. Seven high-performance MEMS microphones are configured in a circular arrangement to provide high-quality voice capture for a wide range of applications. Leveraging the onboard DSP processing, the UMA-8 supports voice algorithms including beamforming, noise reduction, acoustic echo cancellation and de-reverb. The UMA-8 is a fully compliant UAC2 audio interface with driverless support for Mac/Linux and ASIO drivers for Windows.
From DIYers to OEM, this pocket-size platform is engineered for flexibility in firmware, software and hardware. Precompiled firmware versions, expansion connectors providing connectivity for additional PDM microphones, I2S in/out expansion and GPIO... It’s all there to grow with your application!
- Multichannel USB microphone array for voice command
- Onboard DSP for beamforming/ noise reduction / echo cancellation / de-reverd / Direction of Arrival (DOA) / Voice Activaty Dectection (VAD)
- 11 x RGB LED in ring configuration
- High quality MEMS from Knowles SPH1668LM4H
- Flexible Firmware (DSP mode @2ch beamformed, RAW mode @8ch audio from MEMS)
- Step by step app notes for Google SDK, Alexa-Pi, Cortana, Siri, IBM Watson and Matlab. More coming up soon...
- External enclosure is available here.
What's in the box?
- 1 x UMA-8 USB microphone array interface
- Access to the UserDownloads section for drivers/firmware/GUI.
- 1 x 1.5m USB type B cable
UMA-8 + RPi + nanoAVR for voice control of your AV system