Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: Part-0006
- Manufacturer product ID: Part-0006
The E Series is Particle’s newest product family of industrialized cellular IoT modules.
E Series Product Features
Particle’s E Series is a new family of production-grade 2G, 3G, and LTE-enabled hardware that vastly reduces the cost and complexity of deploying cellular-connected IoT solutions at scale.
All E Series modules include the following features:
- Embedded SIM card, which resists vibration, corrosion, and mechanical failure
- Surface-mountable design, for PCB assembly in mass-production
- Industrial temperature range from -20 to 85C for deployment in hostile environments
- Future-compatible pinout with support for 2G and 3G today and a seamless transition to LTE M1 and NB1 in 2018
- Fully certified design virtually eliminating the cost and complexity of RF and carrier compliance
- Built-in compatibility with Particle's development tools, messaging platform, and device management console
The E310 module supports worldwide 2G and 3G connectivity and can be configured into a 2G only mode.
All Particle Hardware is designed from the ground up to work with the Device Cloud. The Device Cloud is a powerful set of tools and infrastructure to build, connect, and manage your IoT fleet.
Access to the Device Cloud includes:
- 3MB of cellular data per device/mo (additional data $0.40/MB for most countries)
Device Cloud Features:
- Device Management
- Over the Air Firmware Updates
- Fully Managed Connectivity
- Developer Tools
- STM32F205 ARM Cortex M3 microcontroller
- 1MB Flash, 128K RAM
- Cellular modem: u-blox SARA U-series (3G Global with 2G fallback)
- 36 pins total: 28 GPIOs (D0-D13, A0-A13), plus TX/RX, 2 GNDs, VIN, VBAT, WKP, 3V3, RST
- Board dimensions: 36mm x 43mm