Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: Pololu-2686
- Manufacturer product ID: 2686
These 20 mm long aluminum adapters convert a 6 mm diameter shaft to a 12 mm hex shaft that is compatible with many common hobby RC wheels. The set includes two adapters, two M4 screws for securing wheels to the adapters, four M3 set screws for securing the adapters to motor shafts, and one 1.5 mm Allen wrench for use with the set screws.
This version of the 12 mm hex adapter is 20 mm in length and designed to work with 6 mm diameter output shafts, including round and “D” shafts. It works well with our 37D mm metal gearmotors, as shown in the picture above. The wheel shown in the above picture is a 120×60 mm Dagu Wild Thumper Wheel.
The diagram below shows the dimensions of this shaft adapter and is also available as a downloadable PDF (134k pdf)
|Dimension diagram of the Pololu 12mm Hex Wheel Adapter for 6mm Shaft. Units are mm over [inches].|
These light-weight aluminum shaft adapters convert a typical motor output shaft into a 12 mm hex shaft that is compatible with many common hobby RC wheels, such as the Dagu Wild Thumper Wheels. The side of each adapter that mounts to the wheel contains a hole tapped for M4 screws, and the other side of the adapter mounts to a motor shaft with two M3 set screws. This set includes a pair of adapters, two 8 mm M4 screws, four M3 set screws, and one 1.5 mm Allen wrench for use with the set screws.
The adapters are available in the following versions:
Details for item #2686
|Size:||12 mm hex × 20 mm length|
|Shaft diameter:||6 mm|
For a single adapter only (without set screws or mounting screw).
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Pololu 12mm hex wheel adapter for 3mm shaft dimension diagram (109k pdf)
- Pololu 12mm hex wheel adapter for 4mm shaft dimension diagram (108k pdf)
- Pololu 12mm hex wheel adapter for 6mm shaft dimension diagram (134k pdf)
- Pololu extended 12mm hex wheel adapter for 6mm shaft dimension diagram (112k pdf)
- Further products by Pololu Electronics