Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: BLUEBEE
- Manufacturer product ID: BLUEBEE
This BlueBee wireless module is new product from Cytron Technologies,... more
Product information "Cytron Bluetooth Module"
This BlueBee wireless module is new product from Cytron Technologies, utilizing the XBee form factor, BlueBee is compatible with XBee adapter such as SKXBee (without module), XBee breakout board and Arduino-XBee shield. Though the form factor (pin out) is compatible with XBee module, BlueBee uses Bluetooth Technology. It is compact in size, the pinout is compatible with XBee which is suitable for all kinds of microcontroller systems that have 3.3V power out, the module utilize AT commands to set baud rate and other parameters.
The BlueBee module comes with an on-board antenna, the antenna provides better signal quality. It acts like a transparent serial port, which works with a variety of Bluetooth adapter and Bluetooth phone. However, it only provides SPP (Serial Port Profile) where it becomes serial COM port once it establish connection with master Blueooth.
BlueBee module's baudrate can modified using XBEE adapter. You can use SKXBEE-BOARD or XBEE Arduino controller receives the base plug, enabling Bluetooth wireless control.
Please note that the current version BlueBee Bluetooth module is only a slave module master and slave module. Communication among two BlueBees is not possible. Normally connection is initiated from Bluetooth Dongle (Laptop or computer), or Handphone that have Bluetooth. To enable BlueBee in master mode, please refer the tutorial.
- Bluetooth chip: CSR BC04 Chipset
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- Operating frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.48GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmit Power: ≤ 4dBm, Class 2
- Transmission distance: 20 ~ 30m in free space
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Transfer rate: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps (Max) / 160 kbps; Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Safety features: Authentication and encryption
- Can be configured as master or slave node. Default is slave mode.
- Support profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- Serial port settings: 1200 ~ 1382400 / N / 8 / 1
- Baud rate default: 9600 bps(Serial Port Profile, transparent mode)
- Baud rate default: 38400 bps in AT mode.
- Pair Number/ID: 1234
- Input Voltage: +3.3 DC/50mA
- Operating temperature: -20 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
- Module Size: 32 × 24 × 9mm
AT Command The current version of the module only supports AT commands used to test the baud rate. The default baud rate for testing the module in AT command is 38400bps.
Slave, 9600 baud rate, N, 8, 1. Pincode: 1234
Related links to "Cytron Bluetooth Module"
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- User Manual
- Fritzing file
- Getting Started With BlueBee
- Interfacing BBFuino with BlueBee
- Using BlueBee in Master mode
- Connect Android Bluetooth to BlueBee
- Arduino Wireless Programming with BlueBee
- Uploading Arduino Sketch to BBFuino via BlueBee (Wireless)
- Controlling Mobile Robot via Android Bluetooth
- Fritzing Tutorial
- Further products by Cytron