Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: LAUNCHXL-RM42
- Manufacturer product ID: LAUNCHXL-RM42
The Hercules™ RM42 LaunchPad™ is an inexpensive evaluation platform designed to help users evaluate and get started on development with Hercules microcontroller platform. The Launchpad Development Kit is based on the IEC 61508 SIL 3 certified RM42L432, which is a dual core lock-step ARM® Cortex®-R4 based MCU with features like 12-bit ADC, HET with programmable timer pins, eQEP, MibSPI and serial communication interfaces. Hercules RM MCUs can help reduce the development effort of IEC 61508 functional safety applications.
The LaunchPad comes pre-programmed with Hercules Safety MCU Demo enabling users to easily learn about the key safety, data acquisition and control features of the Hercules MCU platform.
The LaunchPad features on-board emulation for programming and debugging, on-board buttons, LEDs and ambient light sensor & the standard 40 pin BoosterPack-compatible expansion header to support a wide range of plug-in modules for added functionality such as displays & more.
- USB powered
- On board USB XDS100v2 JTAG debug
- On board SCI to PC serial communication
- Two LEDs
- Reset switches
- Ambient light sensor
- 40 pin BoosterPack XL Header
- Footprint for an expansion header (not populated) to bring out all MCU Pins
- External high-speed emulation via 14-pin TI-JTAG header (not populated)
- RM42L432 LaunchPad Evaluation board
- USB micro cable
- Quick Start Guide