Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: TR-KIT-RK-PINCHER
The PhantomX Pincher AX-12 Robot Arm is a 4 degree-of-freedom robotic arm and an easy addition to the TurtleBot ROS robot platform. This hardware kit comes with everything needed to physically assemble and mount the arm as a standalone unit or as an addition to your Turtlebot Robot/mobile platform.
Vanadium Labs has developed an ROS stack that makes communication with the robotic arm a breeze. Want to have your TurtleBot interacting with the environment and picking up small objects in no time? This is the perfect kit for you!
Please note that the arm currently does not come with supported software. The ROS examples are available and open source, however the PhantomX Pincher Robot Arm is sold as a hardware platform only. We expect a comprehensive IK solution and GUI programs to be available in the future. You will need to sand your gripper for smooth operation, more details available in the assembly guide.
- DYNAMIXEL ID Guide
- Arm Assembly Guide
- Build Check / Test Program
- XBee Configuration Optional
- ArbotiX Commander Setup Optional
- LiPo Battery Guide Optional
- Arm Link Sequence Playback
- Wireless Handheld Control for the PhantomX Pincher Robot Arm
- DYNAPose - DYNAMIXEL/ArbotiX Pose Tool
- Untethered Pose Playback with DYNAMIXEL/ArbotiX
- Arm Link Overview
- Virtual Commander - Generic Software Robot Control