Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: Adafruit-2816
- Manufacturer product ID: 2816
Remember those cereal commercials that would always say, "part of a complete breakfast"? Well the Pi Zero's a lot like that bowl of cereal - while it's great on its own, you need a lot of accessories to make it a complete meal.
This full-featured pack includes:
- Raspberry Pi Zero - the type of low cost game-changing product Raspberry Pi's known for - a super light, super lean microcomputer
- 8GB Class 10 SD Card - A SD card that's perfect for burning Raspbian Jessie for the Pi Zero
- Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter - Will let you convert the little port on the Zero to a standard sized HDMI jack. You can get 1080P HDMI video + audio out of this little computer!
- USB OTG Cable - Lets you plug in a normal USB device such as WiFi dongle, USB hub, keyboard, mouse, etc into the Zero.
- 5V 1A Power Supply & USB A/Micro B Cable OR 5V 2A Power Supply w/ Micro USB Cable - the best way to power up your Pi Zero with a stable 5V power supply that wont vary or sag.
- Assembled Pi T-Cobbler Plus - Solder in the classic 2x20 male header & connect your GPIO cable, and breakout all that tasty power onto a solderless breadboard.
- 2x20 Male Header - Solder this in to plug in Pi HATs, GPIO cables, etc as you would into a normal Pi.
- 2x20 Female Header - This one's neat - if you solder on a 2x20 female header 'upside down' you can plug the Pi right into the T-Cobbler in an adorable fashion! No GPIO cable required
- 2x20 Female Header (right angle) - Kinda like the above but the Pi sticks right up.
- WiFi dongle - this chipset is the most common one used for the Raspberry Pi, works great! The best way to get your Pi Zero hooked up to the internet to start IoTing
- USB Console cable - if you're not going to stick an HDMI monitor on there, then this is essential, you connect the wires to the GPIO pins and log in over a serial console. Its the easiest & fastest way to get on your Pi
THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED!
- Pi Zero Protector - Keep your Pi Zero safe while handling with this simple sandwich-style acrylic case.
- USB Powered Hub - So you can plug in any kind of USB devices without overloading the Zero's power supply. (You can also, ironically, power the Zero from the hub itself by plugging in a micro USB cable into the hub)
- Mini Wireless Keyboard w/Trackpad - Requires only one USB port, which makes it a great match for the Pi Zero
- Wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Also requires only one USB port, but for everyday use.
- Ethernet Hub and USB Hub w/ Micro USB OTG Connector - One can never have enough socks, or USB ports. Add some more USB and Ethernet capability to your Raspberry Pi Zero!