Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: Adafruit-2050
- Manufacturer product ID: 2050
Add some jazz & pizazz to your project with a color touchscreen LCD. This TFT display is big (3.5" diagonal) bright (6 white-LED backlight) and colorful! 480x320 pixels with individual RGB pixel control, this has way more resolution than a black and white 128x64 display, and double our 2.8" TFT. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
This display has a controller built into it with RAM buffering, so that almost no work is done by the microcontroller. The display can be used in two modes: 8-bit or SPI. For 8-bit mode, you'll need 8 digital data lines and 4 or 5 digital control lines to read and write to the display (12 lines total). SPI mode requires only 5 pins total (SPI data in, data out, clock, select, and d/c) but is slower than 8-bit mode. In addition, 4 pins are required for the touch screen (2 digital, 2 analog)
Note: Arduino and breadboard not included. TFT and header only.
- 3.5" diagonal LCD TFT display
- 320x480 resolution, 18-bit (262,000) color capable - our code uses only 16-bits since its faster.
- 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 or 5 control lines (12 pins minimum) or SPI mode with 4 or 5 SPI data/control lines (4 pins minimum) - not including the touch screen.
- 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic such as an Arduino
- Onboard 3.3V @ 150mA LDO regulator
- 6 white LED backlight with DC/DC constant-current boost. You can PWM dim the backlight
- 1x20 headers for easy breadboarding
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen
- Screen: 56mm x 85mm x 4mm / 2.2" x 3.4" x 0.2"
- PCB: 56mm x 97mm x 2mm / 2.2" x 3.8" x 0.1"