Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DFR-FIT0398
- Manufacturer product ID: FIT0398
The choice of LiPo batteries and battery chargers can be overwhelming. In the past, with older RC cars and NiCd batteries, you could just take the battery, plug it into a wall charger, and leave it. After several hours, or preferably overnight, your battery would be ready for use again. LiPo batteries are a completely different animal.
If you don’t select a higher-end charging station, they will require a lot of your time and attention. And if you don’t treat them right, they can be downright dangerous.
But with this 7.4V Lipo Battery Charger, things become just as easy as before. This charge is able to take in AC100-240V 50/60Hz power and output at DC 8.5V 1.5A. It comes with standard DC 2.1mm (Female/Male) interface which is Arduino compatible, and has short-circuit protection, reverse-connection protection, over-charge protection and backflow protection protection.
- Input: AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 8.5V 1.5A
- Interface: DC 2.1mm (Female/Male) (Arduino compatible)
- Led Indicator: Red (charging), Green (charged), Green Flash (protection mode triggered)
- Support Battery: 7.4V Lipo Battery (2-cell pack)
- Protection: converse connection, over-charge and discharge over-loading, short-circuit protection.
- Certification: CE,UL,FCC,GS
- Size: 70 mm × 75 mm × 40 mm(2.76" x 2.95" x 1.57")
- Weight: 90g
- 7.4V Lipo Battery charger x1
- DC 2.1mm female to female connector x1