Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DFR-TEL0086
- Manufacturer product ID: TEL0086
Bluno is great but I want small size for my product; Ble-link does well in its work but I don't want additional adapter to be inserted. Now, these problems are solved with BLE Micro, a new kind of bluetooth 4.0 device. Comes in a small size, BLE Micro can be easily put on your PCB board, just ignore the problems like "how to design an antenna", "how to make a bluetooth chip work" and so on. BLE Micro is perfect for wearable projects. With it, you will be able to use Andriod or IOS devices to communicate with your clothes!
And for developers, BLE Micro can be used for transparent transmission, or remote programmer uploading, and even building an HID connection with PC. It can be configurated by AT command and you can also update its firmware by USB. Of course, it supports iBeacon. With the latest firmware version 1.8, you can switch the mode between AT command and transparent transmission by serial port.
- Insert into your products for communication
- HID connection
- Wearable equipment
- Bluetooth Development
- Bluetooth chip:TI CC2540
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Transfer rate: ≤1Mbps
- Modulation: GFSK, bluetooth low power, V4.0
- Power consumption: working:10.6mA average ,ready mode:8.7mA
- Sensitivity: -93dB
- Input Voltage: +3.3 DC
- Operating temperature? -10 ? ~ +65 ?
- Transmission distance: 30m in free space
- Size:49mm * 35mm(1.93" * 1.38")
- BLE Micro EVB x1