Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: CH-10732
- Manufacturer product ID: 10732
Blood pressure is the pressure of the blood in the arteries as it is pumped around the body by the heart. When your heart beats, it contracts and pushes blood through the arteries to the rest of your body. This force creates pressure on the arteries. Blood pressure is recorded as two numbers—the systolic pressure (as the heart beats) over the diastolic pressure (as the heart relaxes between beats).
This device allows you to measure these values and send it to MySignals [through BLE].
Monitoring blood pressure at home is important for many people, especially if you have high blood pressure. Blood pressure does not stay the same all the time. It changes to meet your body’s needs. It is affected by various factors including body position, breathing or emotional state, exercise and sleep. It is best to measure blood pressure when you are relaxed and sitting or lying down.
You can use it with :
- MySignals HW (eHealth Medical Development Shield for Arduino)
- MySignals SW (eHealth Medical Development Platform)
Or buy :
- MySignals HW BLE Complete Kit (eHealth Medical Development Platform for Arduino)
- MySignals SW BLE Complete Kit (eHealth Medical Development Platform)