Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: NCD-PR19-13
- Manufacturer product ID: PR19-13
Use the Arduino Micro to take control of our complete line of devices with the AMI2C expansion.
The AMI2C provides a 5 Volt I2C expansion port, allowing your Arduino Micro to connect to an ever-growing array of expansion devices from NCD.
Connects sensors for light level monitoring, gas level detection, temperature and humidity monitoring, as well as many types of motion, acceleration, and direction sensors. Connect our entire array of relay controllers, digital I/O expanders, PWM controllers, and current monitoring devices to the Arduino Micro with a simple daisy-chain interface.
The AMI2C provides a true +5V I2C communication port to the Arduino Micro, making it one of the most important expansions available. The AMI2C allows you to expand your Arduino Micro into the world of hardware so you can focus on software.
The AMI2C is compatible with our MKFR Key Fob overlay expansion, allowing Key Fob communications with the Arduino Micro.
- Provides a +5V I2C Port with 4.7K Pull-Ups
- Non-invasive Outward Pointing Connector
- Compatible with Overlay Expansions for Arduino Micro
- Interface External Sensors and Controllers
- Adds Limitless I2C Device Expansion Options