Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: Pololu-3488
- Manufacturer product ID: 3488
These small brushed DC gearmotors can deliver a lot of power for their size. This version has a 12V brushed DC motor with long-life carbon brushes combined with a 62.5:1 metal spur gearbox. The gearmotor is cylindrical with a diameter of 20 mm, and the D-shaped output shaft is 4 mm in diameter and extends 18 mm from the face plate of the gearbox. This version also has a 6 × 2 mm extended motor shaft.
|voltage||no-load performance||stall extrapolation|
|12 V||220 RPM, 80 mA||4.6 kg⋅cm (64 oz⋅in), 1.6 A|
|Size:||20D × 44.7L mm1|
|Shaft diameter:||4 mm2|
|No-load speed @ 12V:||220 rpm|
|No-load current @ 12V:||0.08 A|
|Stall current @ 12V:||1.6 A3|
|Stall torque @ 12V:||4.6 kg·cm3|
|Max output power @ 12V:||2.6 W|
|No-load speed @ 6V:||110 rpm4|
|Stall current @ 6V:||0.8 A4|
|Stall torque @ 6V:||2.3 kg·cm4|
|Extended motor shaft?:||Y|
|Long-life carbon brushes?:||Y|
|Motor type:||1.6A stall @ 12V CB (carbon brush)|
Performance at maximum efficiency
|Max efficiency @ 12V:||39 %|
|Speed at max efficiency:||180 rpm|
|Torque at max efficiency:||0.80 kg·cm|
|Current at max efficiency:||0.32 A|
|Output power at max efficiency:||1.5 W|
- Not including output shafts; output shafts add 24 mm to the total length.
- D shaft.
- Stalling is likely to damage the gearmotor. Stall parameters come from a theoretical extrapolation of performance at loads far from stall. As the motor heats up, as happens as it approaches an actual stall, the stall torque and current decrease.
- This motor will run at 6 V but is intended for operation at 12 V.