Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: TR-ASM-ARBX-CMD-V2
The ArbotiX Commander v2.0 is an Arduino compatible, open-source XBEE-wireless hand-held controller built specifically for controlling ArbotiX/NUKE powered walking robots (but it can be interfaced to virtually any microcontroller or PC). This gamepad style controller comes ready to be setup with the ArbotiX Robocontroller. The ArbotiX Commander v2.0 was meant to be hacked, modified, upgraded, and otherwise tinkered with, and uses a simple serial protocol to interface with other Xbee enabled devices.
16MHz Arduino Compatible Microprocessor (ATMEGA328).
- Uses an XBEE Radio. (XBEE sold separately, not compatible with PRO series)
- Open Source Firmware
- 2 Joysticks, 8 buttons.
- Uses 4x AA Batteries..
- Rover Demo Code Coming Soon
Legacy Downloads (For Reference Only)
- User Manual
- Default Firmware - an Arduino Sketch.
- RobocontrollerLib -library for communicating with the Commander v2.0 from an ArbotiX or Xbee enabled Arduino (some code modifications may be necessary)/
- Assembly Guide