Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: MIKROE-2016
- Manufacturer product ID: MIKROE-2016
mikroLab for STM32 is a complete solution for developers who want to exploit what ST's STM32 MCUs have to offer. The kit contains an EasyMx PRO v7 for STM32 board, a mikroC for ARM compiler license, additional accessories, and a free license for Visual TFT (valued at $99).
32-bit ARM® Cortex®-based STM32 MCUs are powerful devices that combine high performance, real-time capabilities, digital signal processing, and low-power and low-voltage operation.
All that power, however, comes at a price. The amount of documentation that accompanies these advanced MCUs can be daunting. Luckily, mikroLab for STM32 circumvents these concerns – mikroC for ARM is a compiler focused on the user, it provides more than 500 function libraries and many built-in utilities that increase usability and productivity, without sacrificing freedom and control.
- EasyMx PRO v7 for STM32 development board
- mikroC, mikroBasic or mikroPascal for ARM (installation on USB flash + license activation card)
- FREE BONUS: Visual TFT (installation on USB flash + license activation card)
- EasyPROTO board
- SmartPROTO board
- EasyTEST board
- Proto click
- Graphic LCD 128x64 with TouchPanel
- Plastic Pen for TouchPanel
- DS1820 Temperature Sensor
- Wire Jumpers Female to Female (15cm length, 10pcs)
- Wire Jumpers Male to Male (15cm length, 10pcs)
- Wire Jumpers Female to Male (15cm length, 10pcs)