Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: MIKROE-1984
- Manufacturer product ID: MIKROE-1984
Flip&Click SAM3X is a two-sided development board with a split personality. It can be used as a 32-bit Arduino Due powered by ARM Cortex™-M3 AT91SAM3X8E microcontroller, but it can also run Python. In either case, it’s a beginner-friendly rapid prototyping tool expandable with up to four click boards (out of hundreds available).
Using Flip&Click SAM3X with Arduino IDE
- 1) Plug in Flip&Click SAM3X (use the USB port next to the power socket).
- 2) Launch Arduino IDE (Flip&Click SAM3X is recognized as Arduino Due)
- 3) Start writing Arduino sketches.
Using Flip&Click SAM3X with Python
- 1) Start Zerynth Studio
- 2) Plug in Flip&Click SAM3X
- 3) Select MikroElektronika Flip & click from available boards
- 4) Click install virtual machine
- 5) Start writing Python scripts.
Flip&Click SAM3X projects / Resources
Creating sketches or scripts is easy with Flip&Click SAM3X. Our developers sometimes do it as a break from regular work. Here are some projects we have done so far. Click on the one you like to see the code on GitHub
Flip&Click SAM3X is Arduino's cousin, but it's not affiliated with Arduino LLC. For any questions or tech support you might need, your go-to source of wisdom is the MikroElektronika Helpdesk. We are happy to help. All we ask in return is that you have fun with your Flip&Click SAM3X.
What others are saying
"This board is too flippin’ cool!" – Atmel Bits & Pieces blog
"Instead of a boring ATmega328 and unusable fixing holes, MikroElektronika provides Flip&Click with Atmel ATSAM3X8E Cortex™-M3 core and a multiple of ports and interfaces" - Make Magazine, German edition
"Flip&Click: best of two worlds" – Microcontroller-projects.com
|Applications||Beginner-friendly rapid prototyping tool expandable with up to four click boards|
|MCU Memory||512KB of Flash, 100KB of SRAM|
|Programming||Via Arduino Bootloader|
|Expandability||4 x mikroBUS sockets, 1 x Arduino UNO socket|