Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
- Order number: MIKROE-2066
- Manufacturer product ID: MIKROE-2066
CEC1702 clicker - a great idea is just a click away
CEC1702 clicker is a compact development board with a mikroBUS™ socket for click board connectivity and Microchip’s CEC1702 - a 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ -M4 Processor Core, with strong cryptographic support.
Everything you need to get started
The board features everything you need to get started: a 32-bit CEC1702 microcontroller, USB-UART connector, two LEDs and push buttons, reset button and headers for interfacing with external electronics.
The CEC1702 is a full-featured ARM® Cortex®-M4-based microcontroller with a complete hardware cryptography-enabled solution in a single package. This low-power but powerful, programmable 32-bitmicrocontroller offers easy-to-use encryption, authentication, private and public key capabilities and allows customer programming flexibility to minimize customer risk.
Strong cryptographic support
The CEC1702 provides a high level of security features, it's a microcontroller with a complete hardware cryptography-enabled solution. It delivers a multi-dimensional defense against attacks, including:
- Pre-boot authentication of system firmware: Providing an immutable identity and a root of trust to ensure that the firmware is untouched and hasn’t been corrupted.
- Firmware update authentication: Verifying that the firmware update has not been corrupted and is from a trusted source.
- Authentication of system critical commands: Attesting that any system-critical command is from a known source with authorization to make the given change, preventing potentially devastating actions.
- Protection of secrets with encryption: Safeguarding code and data to prevent theft or malicious activities.
Hundreds of possibilities with click boards™
Take advantage of the constantly expanding range of over 270 click boards™ - the onboard mikroBUS™ socket allows you to add new functionality to your project. Each click board™ comes with a set of working example code.
CEC1702 clicker is shipped without the Bootloader and the appropriate eFUSE settings (factory default). To be able to program the CEC1702 clicker, follow the steps explained on CEC1702 Specifics in the Help section of the ARM compilers, under "OTP Programming the CEC1702 device".
You can download the Bootloader from the link below.
|This compact board brings flexibility of click add-on boards to your favorite microcontroller, making it a perfect starter kit for implementing your ideas
|480KB of SRAM
|2 x LEDs, 2 x push buttons, 1 x reset button
|A mikroBUS socket, two 1x26 mikromedia-compatible headers